Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sanford Marina...


Sanford Marina Lighthouse

Sanford, FL is located along the St. Johns River in Seminole County. The city used to have a large steamboat industry due to it's location along Lake Monroe. Lake Monroe is the last area that large boats can travel in before the river gets too shallow. The steamboats are all gone, but the city does have a nice marina near where the steamboats used to dock...
Sanford Marina Boats
Sanford Marina Boat
Sanford Marina Yaght
Rivership Romance
Sanford Marina Reflected in the Bar of the Rivership Romance
Sanford Marina
Sanford Marina Fun Boating Lessons
Sanford Marina Seawall
Sanford Marina Fishermen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent I'd like those views because I like navigating my boat that's perfect because I use to going there with my boyfriend kamagra we spend excellent time there.